So I created this deliciousness on my first ever day trying out a raw Vegan diet and it was too good not to share with you all. 😛
Green smoothie breakfast bowl Recipe [ Raw Vegan ]
Sweet, fruity and nutritious Green smoothie breakfast bowl.
Just a blender is needed and something to chop up your fruit toppings.
Author: Sky Christina
Recipe type: Breakfast
Cuisine: Vegan, Raw-Vegan
Serves: 1 or 2 small portions
- 2 Ripe bananas ( the riper they are the sweeter it is )
- A big handful of Spinach ( or any leafy greens you choose )
- 3/4 – 1 cup frozen mango
- about a cup of water ( depends on how thick you want it )
- a thumb size of ginger (optional – healthy boost)
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 1 Ripe Kiwi ( the riper the sweeter )
- Honeydew melon (as much as you want)
- 1 tbsp of Chia seeds
- sprinkle of oats
- (or any fruit you like to put on top)
- Place all smoothie ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth, do a taste and consistency test and see if it is to your liking , if not sweet enough – add another ripe banana. if not smooth enough – add some more water.
- Slice up Kiwi and Honeydew melon.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl.
- Sprinkle on toppings.
– Get creative, make some beautiful shapes with your toppings and take some photos to show off how good you are at making a healthy and beautiful breakfast.
– Try different fruits if you want, and different seeds.
– This will fill you up for a good few hours.
Love and light