SUGAR FREE BREAKFAST PANCAKES!
(Adapted from Minimalist bakers chocolate chip pancakes)
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp milled flax seed+2.5tbsp water)
- 1 very ripe medium banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 Tbsp sugar free peanut butter ( I used Sun pat )
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk (or sub other plant milk – I used Alpro )
- 1/2 cup whole oats
- 1/4 cup wholemeal flour blend
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 Tbsp sugar free peanut butter
- (or toppings of your choice)
Preheat a skillet to medium heat.
Prepare flax egg by mixing flaxseed meal and water and letting set for 3 minutes.
Mash your banana with baking powder.
Add flax egg, oil, salt, peanut butter, and almond milk and stir.
Stir in oats and flour.
Place pancake mix into skillet into 4-5 equal pancakes and flatten. Heat for 3-5 minutes each side until golden brown.
- Serve and add toppings you like. I spread on peanut butter and sliced a banana on top.