So I have been playing around with a few recipes I have found online so that I can get a good tasting Sugar-free version for myself and all my Sugar-free friends. This definitely has to be one of my faves so far.
A delicious, naturally sweet Chocolate, Peanut butter Nicecream.
( I want one right now! haha)
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER NICE CREAM
Chocolate peanut butter nice cream bowl ready in 5-8 minutes with 4 ingredients!
Lots of Protein, full of natural sugars, the perfect healthy breakfast or snack!
Author: SKY CHRISTINA
PREP TIME: 5-8minutes
TOTAL TIME: 5-8 minutes
Category: Breakfast, Snack
Cuisine: Vegan, Plant based, No added sugars
*BLENDER/FOOD PROCESSOR NEEDED*
Blender I use : (Click image to buy item)
NICE CREAM BOWL
- 2x Frozen Bananas ( Very ripe )
- 1 Tbs Peanut butter ( sugar free )
- 1 Tbs Cocoa powder ( any sugar free cocoa )
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of plant milk
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 1/4 cup Whole oats
- 1 Tbs Chia seeds
- Grab your blender and add your NICE CREAM BOWL ingredients (Bananas, peanut butter, cocoa, and plant milk – i use Alpro unsweetened Almond milk) and blend all together till creamy and all lumps are gone. If it doesn’t blend properly – add a little more plant milk.
- Taste and see if its is to your liking, if not – add what you feel it needs more of. If it is not sweet enough for you, add another ripe banana.
- Pour into a bowl. and serve as is or add toppings. I added almonds and oats and blended them to sprinkle on top with a spoon of Chia seeds. (Add what you like, get creative)
- Best to eat fresh.
*Good protein sources, healthy fats and Vitamin E.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @SKYCHRISTINA on Instagram and hashtag it #SugarFreeSky