Thought it was about time to share my experience and knowledge about female body hair, as someone who lives with it. The things i said in the video are mostly based on my own experience, and i added a small insight to things I’ve read about the history of female body hair in society. Help me normalise female body hair so that people are not abus ed for what naturally grows on our female bodies. #femalebodyhair #bringbackthebush #bodyhair
I took to the streets of London many months ago to ask people what they thought about Female body hair. Check out what they thought….
Spicy Sweet Potato chips
For a yummy small lunch or sides for dinner. Try out this sweet potato recipe.
VEGAN LENTIL SHEPHERD’S PIE
For a yummy small lunch or sides for dinner. Try out this sweet potato recipe..
Author: SKY CHRISTINA
PREP TIME: 10 minutes
COOK TIME: 45 – 50 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 50 minutes – 1 hour
Category: Lunch / Dinner / Snack
Cuisine: Vegan, Plant based, No added sugars
( you will need a large tray, a knife, foil and a cutting board for this recipe)
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Fajita Seasoning ( 1TBS-2TBS – enough to lightly top cover all potatoes )
- 1 TBS Garlic Pepper (optional)
- (Red Pepper Flakes if you want more spice)
- Olive oil ( enough lightly line bottom of tray )
- Pinches of Sea Salt (optional)
- 1 Sweet Potato ( fits in the open palm of your hand.)
- Start washing your Sweet Potato.
- Grab Knife and chopping board and slice Potato into fries shapes. (you may skin your potato if you want to and cut off the ends)
- Preheat oven to Gas mark 5 (375F)
- Prepare a flat wide tray, line with foil. (if you do not have foil then just use a clean tray)
- Line that foil with Olive oil to prevent the potatoes from sticking to the bottom of the tray. (a little can go a long way so do not put too much)
- Place your chips onto the oiled tray skins facing upward.
- Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on top of potatoes. (optional)
- Sprinkle on all seasonings, Fajita and Garlic pepper.
- Place in oven, near the middle lower part of your oven, set your timer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 mins flip the fries onto the over side to cook evenly.
- Place back in oven and cook for another 20-30minutes, depending on your oven.
- After 20-30 minutes check, with a fork, if all the potatoes are soft inside, if not place back in oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Now your food is ready sprinkle on top some salt (optional) and serve.
- Enjoy maybe with a side salad (like pictured) or maybe even a Bean Burger.
You can make this same recipe with white potatoes too for a different flavour. Also everyones oven cooks things a little differently so make sure to check on these regularly while cooking, i don’t want you to have burnt or undercooked potatoes.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @SKYCHRISTINA on Instagram and hashtag it #SugarFreeSky